1. General information
2. The administrator of the personal data is:
Abiline Polska sp. zo.o.sp.k. located in Plewiska, ul. Grunwaldzka 519A/2
KRS 0000451040 NIP 777 322 99 32 REGON 3023525963.
3. In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, internal procedures and recommendations have been developed to prevent unauthorized access to data. The control of their execution and constant checking of compliance with the relevant legal acts was introduced – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Provision Act, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
4. We process personal data when obtaining consent from the user on the basis of legal requirements. Data provision is necessary for the conclusion of the agreement.
5. We may collect information in the following ways:
a) from you directly
b) by collecting “cookies” [see the “Cookies” policy].
6. Submitting personal data is voluntary.
7. Personal data is processed for the purpose of execution of the inquiry.
8. We do not share or sell personal data with any third party.
9. Any User can access and receive User’s personal information we proces. You are entitled to correct or delete your personal information at any time.
11. The website may contain links to third-party websites. abiLine Polska sp. z o.o. sp.k. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. You are encouraged the review the privacy policies of the websites you visit.
You can use the appropriate options of your browser at any time to:
In this Store, cookies are used to:
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable their use in your browser, you can use the help file of your browser. You can learn more about this by pressing the F1 key in your browser. In addition, you will find appropriate tips on the following pages, depending on the browser you are using:
You can find more information about cookies in Wikipedia.