What you get
Our hotel locks ensures better comfort and security of your guests.
- You can issue cards with limited validity
- Staff have their own cards with a different authorization level
- You can easily delete the lost card in the programme
- The guest who hasn’t paid an additional hotel night will not enter the room
- You have access to entry records. In case of theft you can verify who and when enetred a given room.
- You will avoid renting hotel rooms without your knowledge – the staff has to issue a card for each guest.
- You can open the door with a traditional key in emergency.
- Forget about a heavy bunch of keys! Now you have just one card which opens all rooms!
Why our locks
Our locks are characterised by the high quality and attractive price at the same time.
We and our distributors have installed thousands of locks in Poland, Germany, Czech Republic, Great Britain, Malta, Ukraine and Norway.
The locks have all the required certification.
- EI30 certificate issued by CTO for abiLine Polska
- Locks are made of brushed stainless steel
- The door can be locked mechanically from the inside – you can still open the door with a MiFare card
- Ability to open with a mechanical key
- ‘Conference’ function – after swiping the programmed card the lock starts working as a traditional handle. By swiping the card again the previous settings are saved. This function is especially useful in e.g. conference rooms.
- Sound and light signaling when a door is not closed
- Memory of last 500 operations
- Based on a 13.56 MHz contactless smart card technology
- Door thickness 40–50 mm
- Spindle size 65 mm
- Operated with four AA batteries
- Temperature: -10 ° C ~ 55 ° C.
- Humidity: 20% ~ 93% ± 2RH
- Warranty: 2 years or more*